Wakefield fans have been offered an allocation of tickets to purchase for Salford Red Devils v Wakefield on Thursday 1st July at the AJ Bell Stadium (kick off 7.30pm). Salford Red Devils have allocated 400 tickets in the North Stand only for Wakefield fans. When purchasing online, if Wakefield fans try to purchase in any other areas their tickets will be cancelled so, please ensure you select the correct area.
All fans who purchase tickets must follow and adhere to the following: https://www.salfordreddevils.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/SPECTATOR-CODE-OF-CONDUCT-v2.pdf
· Direction from stewards and adhere to all signage at the stadium.
HOW DO I BOOK?
1. All Salford Red Devils ticketing will be done online digitally
2. Go to www.eticketing.co.uk/salfordreddevils and sign in/create an account
3. If you do not know if you have an account try “forgot password” and if you have an account, you will receive an email to reset your password
4. Click on Match Tickets at the top of the page and select the game.
5. Choose the North Stand and select “best available”.
6. Please select the number of tickets you require for you and other people in your bubble (max of 6). If you are the lead client, you will be responsible for everyone in you bubble and you must inform them of the “code of conduct”.
7. You will get the “best available” for the area you selected. There will be no kiosks in the standing areas of the stadium due to Covid restrictions however you will be able to leave the stadium 10 minutes before half time to purchase refreshments from the marquee.
8. Tickets will be sent via email, and you will be able to print at home or add them to your Google or Apple Wallet
9. Please follow all the instructions on the ticket including the arrival time.
10. Please bring ID showing your name and date of birth as you may be asked to present it. If you are having difficulty in doing this please email email@example.com
You can also call 0161 7861570 and choose option 1 for tickets and if this is not answered leave a message and someone from the ticket office will call you back.
Office hours are Monday – Friday 10am-5pm
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I GET TO THE STADIUM?
There will be details on your ticket of what time you should arrive and what entrance to use. Different blocks will be given staggered arrival times and we ask you all to enter the turnstiles at the time stated. If you arrive too early, or too late, you may not gain access. There will be a one-way system in operation within the stadium. Please pay attention to signage and direction from stewards. You may be asked to show ID.
WILL I BE ABLE TO GET FOOD AND DRINK?
Unfortunately, kiosks will not be open in the standing areas as food and drink has been prohibited by the Safety Awareness Group, however fans in standing areas can leave the stadium 10 minutes before half time up to 10 minutes into the 2nd half to purchase refreshments from the marquee and be re admitted back into the stadium. If you are in a seated area you will be able to get food and drink from the kiosks.
IS IT SAFE TO ATTEND?
Although we cannot wait to have you back, we need to ensure that spectator safety is at the top of our agenda. Therefore, it is imperative that fans read and agree to the Spectator Code of Conduct and respect all rules and guidelines and keep fans safe from potential transmission of COVID -19.
DO I NEED TO HAVE A TEST?
No, you do not need to have a test before coming to the stadium. However, if you feel unwell please DO NOT attend.
If you have a season car park pass, then that will be accepted. Car parking passes can be applied for in advance online or by contacting the ticket office. On-the-day parking will be available for £8. Parking at the stadium is limited and we ask that you only trave in your bubbles and follow guidance.