Wakefield Trinity Community Foundation are recruiting for the below role..
Job Title – Health & Wellbeing Project Officer
Salary – £18,000 fixed fee based on 37.5 hours per week
Location – Wakefield Trinity, The Mobile Rocket Stadium, Doncaster Road, Wakefield, WF1 5EY
Hours of work – Flexible working hours apply + weekend and evening commitments as required
Responsibility to – Health & Wellbeing Manager
Contractual Status Fixed Term – 12 months with potential to extend subject to mutual agreement
The Health & Wellbeing Project Officer will manage specific projects that have been commissioned by funding providers in the local community. They will develop, plan, co-ordinate and manage each project, with the delivery, monitoring and reporting a key focus. They will support ticket sales within the community in tandem with the Community Foundation team by reaching new audiences with the brand. The Health & Wellbeing Project Officer will report directly to the Health & Wellbeing Manager. They will ensure a positive working relationship with Community Foundation Management, employees and Wakefield Trinity RLFC staff. They will ensure that all sessions are delivered to a high standard, providing teaching resource and lesson plans if required.
– Lead on the co-ordination and delivery of multiple projects, ensuring adequate monitoring and reporting is completed within timescale provided.
– Link participants to sustainable projects either internally or externally.
– Record observations and create case studies – Build evidence to secure further funding.
– Ensure safeguarding/child protection/vulnerable adults policies are adhered to at all times – Working with schools and organisations and ensuring measures are in place.
– Additional work for the Wakefield Trinity Community Foundation as requested by line manager.
– Assist with ‘Game Day’ activities as required.
– Attendance at all core Wakefield Trinity Community Foundation events and activities as required.
– Attendance on courses to upskill and meet safeguarding standards.
– Additional duties as required by Wakefield Trinity RLFC.
The Health & Wellbeing Project Officer is required to be professional, smart, honest, competent, punctual and deliver excellence in their role. They are required to be confident, display good communication skills and be an effective team leader. They will be able to manage their workload accordingly and ensure deadlines are met. They will have the skills to be able to deliver quality sessions and ensure that our obligations are met. They will build and maintain relationships with all partners through excellent interpersonal skills.
Required Minimum requirements are – Gym Instructor Level 2, Safeguarding, First Aid, clean DBS (Enhanced).
Mental Health qualification or experience is preferred but not essential.
As a commitment to the employee we aim to upskill you throughout your employment.
A clean driving licence and own vehicle are a requirement of the job.
If you wish to apply for the role or require further information, please contact Gemma at email@example.com
Wakefield Trinity Community Foundation Strategic Aims
Wakefield Trinity Community Foundation aim to deliver projects in the heart of the community by harnessing the power of sport, health and education to make a lasting, positive impact on individuals’ lives. The Wakefield Trinity Community Foundation delivers a range of projects under the four principles of Sport, Health, Inclusion and Education. Sport is an engaging tool that allows our staff to work with a whole range of individuals, delivering important lifestyle messages to inspire others to make positive changes to their own lives.