Wakefield Trinity Ladies’ coach, Charlie Doherty, previews this weekend’s BWSL Round Three clash with Bradford Bulls.
- Reflecting on the Warrington game – what positives have taken?
It was a tough day against Warrington but when we had possession, we were getting to the points on the field we’ve been working on and creating overlaps we were sometimes just picking the wrong pass.
- We’re lucky to have a few players back this weekend – how will that impact the strength of the squad?
We have a couple of experienced players coming back in, and it should help our young squad be a bit more level-headed in certain situations.
- What is the news on the injury front?
Whilst we’ve had a couple of our more experienced players return, we’ve currently also got a few out meaning we’re going to have to dig in for each other massively.
- Looking ahead to Bradford – what do you know about Saturday’s opposition?
Bradford is a team we’ve played against quite a few times in the past, so we know that it’s going to be a tough game and one that both teams are going to be up for.
- What impact will a positive performance have on the side heading into the next fixtures?
A positive performance is massive at any point of the season and will drive us on and give us a boost going into the upcoming games.