Dance Coach/ Instructor
DanceXplosion – Wakefield
Rate of pay will vary depending on experience. Minimum £10 an hour – Part time
DanceXplosion is looking for a reliable, energetic and enthusiastic dance teacher to deliver multiple styles of dance to children, from the age of three, in and around the Wakefield Community. Candidates must have previous experience in planning and delivering dance sessions as well as Dance qualifications. An up to date DBS check and first aid certificate would be an advantage although not essential. A full driving licence and a car is essential.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
– Delivering fun and engaging dance sessions.
– Delivering age appropriate classes to children from 3-16 years in schools and at our DanceXplosion Dance Academy.
– Thoroughly planning and evaluating sessions.
– Working both sociable hours and evenings and weekends.
– High school/dance college equivalent qualifications.
– DBS Check is an advantage (successful candidate must obtain one)
– First Aid qualification is also an advantage.
To apply please send a copy of your cv to [email protected]