An opportunity has opened within the Wakefield Trinity Youth Department working with the club’s Academy, Reserves and Scholarship players and coaching staff.
Wakefield Trinity are looking to appoint a Youth equipment manager, who would be responsible for the preparation, transportation and set up of game day equipment to and from venues.
Please find more details on the job specification below.
Youth Equipment Manager
· Liaise with Wakefield Trinity Kit manager, regarding collection times and places for the required equipment.
· Liaise with Head of youth and coaching staff regarding arrival and set up times.
· Book, pack and drive the club van to various venues for fixtures.
· Set up dressing room pre match prior to players arrival.
The role is on a voluntary basis and will require the right candidate to be available for all youth fixtures Home and Away, this will predominantly be Saturday afternoons, but also includes some mid week fixtures.
· Full and clear UK drivers Licence
· Clear and in date DBS check.
· Level 2 Rugby League coaching Qualification.
· Experience in working in Rugby League.
· Up to date First Aid Qualification.
How to apply
To apply, or request further information email email@example.com
Please provide a covering statement including your experience in Rugby League.