The Club are pleased to announce a partnership with The Griffin pub in Wakefield.
The Griffin will be showing Trinity Rewind every Tuesday starting at 11am and 7pm along with offering Trinity Season Ticket holders discounts.
• All Day every day Budweiser 4 for £10
• Others to follow including a Match Day loyalty card & FREE Chip Butty’s
Match Day at The Griffin
• We offer FREE travel down to the ground (for supporters who purchase two drinks).
Bookings will start at 1:50pm for 3pm KO’s and will be in 10 minute slots
• 1873 Lottery will be run at The Griffin all day every day to give you the chance of winning a jackpot prize of £250 + other great prizes
• Season Ticket holders can get their regular offer of Budweiser 4 for £10
• Re-Run of the previous match on screens
• Chance to win upcoming match tickets drawn pre match.
• Trinity Fans can also enjoy the “Trinity Corner” that is being built week on week with signed shirts, flags, scarfs & other memorabilia.
• Some of the cheapest drinks in the city centre £2.10 John Smiths, £2.20 Fosters, £2.90 Stella (No plastic glasses)
Rory Docherty, the Landlord at The Griffin, stated, “I believe the welcoming atmosphere that now exists is something that Trinity fans will enjoy not only on Matchday’s but also when calling in during a night out or to watch any of the Betfred Super League season on SkySports on our 10 TV’s & 2 Big Screens.
“The City centre location will benefit many fans on match day being based opposite the bus station and in walking distance from Westgate or Kirkgate stations. There will be a lot of excitement around the pub on match days with drinks offers for season ticket holders and to have the themed memorabilia will add to this.”
Jonathan Schofield, the Lottery Manager at Wakefield Trinity commented, “As a Club we are delighted to have a partnership with the Griffin Pub. Rory is really looking to drive the Club 1873 Lottery as a club this is great for us as all the money that goes into club 1873 is feed back into youth system.
“I am also looking forward to see the partnership grow for our loyal fans as Rory is looking to really engage with them by offering free travel to our home games plus more further offers.
If there are any other businesses who would like to back the club 1873 please get in touch with Jonathan Schofield on 01924211611 Opt 1.