The club have decided to issue an update on our injury list. Which is as follows:
- Lewis Murphy: Out for the rest of the season.
- Morgan Smith: Surgery on his foot, now rules him out for the season.
- Jordan Crowther: Injury to his calf, will hopefully make his return at the end of the month.
- Kelepi Tanginoa: Broken his radius, his return date is yet to be confirmed.
- Romain Franco: Rotator cuff tear, his return date is also yet to be confirmed.
- Luke Gale: Awaiting a scan on July 6th, went over on his ankle during training. No break.
- Isaac Shaw: Injury to his hamstring, back in contention for Huddersfield.
- Mason Lino: nearing return, should be back in contention next week.
We wish a speedy recovery to everyone on the list, and we hope to see Morgan and Lewis come back strong in 2024.