Two exciting opportunities have opened within the Wakefield Trinity Youth Department working with the club’s talented Scholarship players.
Wakefield Trinity is looking to appoint two youth performance coaches to coach on the clubs Scholarship Programme (U15 &16) You will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team nurturing the next generation of talent following our clubs long term development model.
Please find more details on the job specification below.
Scholarship Assistant Coach
• To assist the Scholarship Head Coach and work with other Assistant Coaches in the development of both individual and team provision within the Scholarship environment through outstanding coaching practice, reflection, and education processes.
• Assist the scholarship Head Coach in working towards identified technical and tactical markers as part of the club’s Scholarship player development framework and assist on embedding the culture and standards identified in the club’s philosophy.
Both roles listed above include evening and weekend commitments and offers ambitious candidates with a passion for player development the opportunity to coach in a professional club setting. These positions present outstanding opportunities to continue professional development and further coaching pathway opportunities.
• Minimum of three years coaching in a community development environment.
• Level 2 Rugby League Coaching Qualification or equivalent.
• Clear and in date DBS check.
• Level 3 Rugby League Coaching Qualification or working towards.
• Up to date First Aid Qualification.
• Experience and knowledge of sports analysis software.
How to apply
To apply, or request further information email email@example.com
Please provide a covering statement and your appropriate rugby league or coaching-related CV.