The 14+ (u15/u16, school years 10 & 11)) England Talent Pathway Player Development programme includes a Tri-Series of games with our close partners, Featherstone Rovers & Castleford Tigers.
Training commences in July 2018, running through the summer holidays and games played in mid to late August.
This programme is aimed at community club players (non-scholarship) who are looking to further develop themselves as rugby league players, with the addition of representative games for Wakefield Trinity RLFC in the Tri-Series.
All players will receive talent development coaching from Wakefield Trinity coaches, as well as our England RL talent development coaches.
The sessions are designed to upskill and improve all players abilities, focusing on five DNA player cores: technical skills, movement skills, mental skills, game sense and coachability.
This will help ensure that ALL players can reach their full potential and help strengthen our future community and professional game.
All players will require clothing and footwear to suit the weather conditions along with a water bottle and any personal protective clothing they wear throughout the programme.
Training as follows:
· Monday 23rd July – 6-730pm
· Monday 30th July – 10-12pm
· Monday 6th August – 10-12pm
· Monday 13th August – 10-12pm
· Monday 20th August – 10-12pm
· Monday 27th August – 10-12pm
Tri-Series games as follows (kick off times TBC):
· Featherstone Vs Wakefield – Wednesday 15th August @ LD Nutrition Stadium
· Castleford Vs Featherstone – Wednesday 22nd August @ Mend-a-Hose Jungle
· Wakefield Vs Castleford – Wednesday 29th August @ Mobile Rocket Stadium
Places are limited so please register via this link -> https://trinity.mysportstickets.co.uk/events/event/_129 <- following registration each player will receive more details about the programme vis email.
We look forward to seeing you on the programme.
All queries should be directed to: email@example.com