Wakefield Trinity Ladies are on the lookout for a new Head Coach
Wakefield Trinity Ladies are seeking an inspirational and talented Head Coach to take responsibility for planning and delivering the coaching of the WTL first team squad. Candidates should be qualified to UKCC Level 2 or above. The successful applicant will join a growing and ambitious community focused club, with dedicated assistant coaches, support staff & Team Manager. You will be responsible for inspiring and developing our female Rugby League players to fulfil their potential; and be an instrumental part in continuing the progress of the team & female rugby league through a long-term strategy.
About Wakefield Trinity Ladies:
We pride ourselves on being a successful, friendly & competitive team with players aged from 16yrs to adult, with a variety of abilities from new players, to seasoned internationals.
Our aim is to provide the best opportunity for female rugby league players within Wakefield and surrounding areas to fulfil their own potential.
The team trains at Wakefield Trinity RLFC’s Ambassador Club; Sharlston Rovers each Monday & Wednesday evenings with games usually played on Sunday afternoons.
Wakefield Trinity Ladies have a strong support network and committee that work closely alongside Sharlston Rovers & Wakefield Trinity RLFC that have fostered a strong relationship between all 3 parties.
Head Coach Role:
· You will be an effective planner, administrator and communicator, able to build and maintain good relationships with all players, volunteers, leagues, NGB & Wakefield Trinity RLFC.
· Plan and maintain long-term and medium-term development strategies and report regularly to the Committee & Wakefield Trinity RLFC.
· Plan & deliver all coaching sessions. Motivate and encourage players at ALL levels in order to achieve their full potential, with a focus on long-term athlete development.
· Manage and review expectations with individual players.
· Attend monthly meetings with Wakefield Trinity RLFC and report on progress & development of the team.
· Maintain up-to-date registers and other records and documentation as required.
· Provide positive leadership and maintain integrity for Wakefield Trinity Ladies & Wakefield Trinity RLFC club at all times.
· Conduct trials for new players for the team.
· Keep under review own professional development.
· Voluntary with agreed expenses
To apply please send your coaching CV and covering letter detailing why you would be suitable for the role to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 9th August 2019.
Successful candidates will be invited for interview on a date TBC.