An exciting opportunity has arisen within the academy set-up at Trinity as a part-time academy physiotherapist.
Working independently and reporting to the Head of Academy and Head Physiotherapist, the candidate would be responsible for providing independent physiotherapy cover for our joint u18s/reserve training sessions and will provide pitch side cover for u18’s on matchdays.
This would be a part-time role to mirror the hours trained by our u18’s squad. However, further CPD opportunities will be provided and you will have the opportunity to attend first team CPD events.
• Provide injury assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of u18’s and part-time academy players.
• Be responsible for immediate first aid for any acute injuries sustained during training or matchdays. (Doctor will be present on matchdays)
• Educate players as required on injury prevention, rehabilitation and wellness.
• Conduct injury specific functional rehabilitation and return to play protocols.
• Responsible for the upkeep of medical records and documents in adherence to CSP/HCPC standards.
• Liaise with the Head of Youth regarding player training availability and injury progression.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 4pm-6pm. (Matchdays at weekends during season).
• Degree in Physiotherapy with HCPC registration
• IMMOFP qualification or be willing to work towards
• Full Driving License
• Previous experience working independently
• Previous experience within a sporting environment
• Desire to progress to full time sporting role
This job opportunity is open to Sports Therapists or Rehabilitators however they MUST hold a valid IMMOFP qualification prior to applying.
This job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in light of the changing needs of an elite sporting organisation.
Specific guidance and learning opportunities will be provided to increase your subject knowledge and ability as a therapist.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: £7,000.00 to £9,000.00 /year
If you would like to apply for this role please email your CV to Mark Applegarth, firstname.lastname@example.org