Wakefield Trinity Community Trust is looking to recruit a Multi-Sport Coach to deliver our School Sports Partnership (SSP) provision in schools within the Wakefield district and surrounding regions.
Your role as a Multi-Sport Coach is to deliver practical Multi-Sports sessions for community programmes i.e curriculum support, lunchtime and after-school clubs, Multi-Sports Camps throughout the holidays. Increased hours are available throughout holiday periods.
· Delivering coaching sessions in school settings – these may include breakfast, lunchtime or after school clubs and school holiday camps.
· To raise the profile of multi-sports within West & South Yorkshire and to encourage maximum participation for both boys and girls.
· Minimum Level 2 Certificate in specific Sport or Multi-Sport
· A recognised First Aid Qualification
· Knowledge and understanding of child protection issues including holding a current Safeguarding Children certificate
· Willingness to work flexible hours in line with our programme delivery.
· An approved Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check (previously known as a CRB Check).
· Good communication skills.
· Enthusiasm, energy and creativity.
· Be able to work within clearly defined rules and under the supervision of Wakefield Trinity Community Trust.
· Full UK Driving Licence / Own transport is essential
Salary/hourly-rate dependant on experience
Job Type: Part-time (Hours as required)
Closing Date for applications is 14th March 2019.
Please apply through submission of a CV and covering letter to:
Mobile Rocket Stadium