2018 Season Tickets have now increased in price and are available to purchase at the club shop in the Ridings Centre throughout December.
The Platinum membership is no longer available to purchase, however the Young Persons membership for anyone aged 17-21 on or before 31st January 2018 is still available.
Click Here for all the pricing details
Season Ticket Categories
Adults – The Adult season ticket is available for Fans over the age of 21 on or before 31st January 2018.
Junior – The Junior Season Ticket is available for anyone aged 16 and under on or before 31st January 2018. Valid ID (passport) will need to be produced when purchasing this ticket. Junior Season Tickets include Away Game Junior Swap voucher, these can be exchanged from the official store based in the Ridings Shopping Centre in advance of an away game day for a Junior Match Ticket. Junior Swaps and tickets are for the named person only and they cannot be transferred or sold to a third party!
Young Person – Something you have all been waiting for…!!! The Young Person Ticket is available for anyone aged 17-21 on or before the 31st January 2018. Valid ID (passport/ drivers licence) will be needed when purchasing the ticket.
Concession – The Concession Season ticket is available for senior citizens aged 65 years or over on the 31st January.
Family – Family Season Tickets are available to combine the prices into one pack. These are available in the following option – 2 Adult + 1 Junior, 2 Adults + 2 juniors.
Junior Season Ticket – Junior Season Tickets offer outstanding value for money, you can enjoy every home and away game working out at £2 per match.
Season Ticket Holder Benefits
Becoming a Season Ticket Holder at Wakefield Trinity doesn’t just mean you secure the best priced tickets to enjoy our 2018 home games, there’s a whole host of fantastic savings you will receive from local businesses. More information will be released in due course.
All Fans who purchase a Season ticket will receive a 2018 Members Pin Badge these will be ready to collect in store before Christmas.
2018 Season Ticket holders will receive 50% off the price of a ticket to enable you to enjoy the highly anticipated Rugby League event at a reduced price. As a club we have had great success at Magic Weekend it would be great to see you all back supporting the team again…..Where will it be held in 2018? We can’t wait to find out!!
2018 Wakefield Trinity Season Ticket Holders also benefit from gaining free entry to all Under 19s and U16’s Scholarship matches here at the Beaumont Legal Stadium.
Season Ticket Conditions
- 2018 Wakefield Trinity Season Ticket Holders will be admitted to all 2018 Super League regular home league matches plus 3/4 Super 8’s Matches and all regular U19’s and U16’s Scholarship Matches played here at the Beaumont Legal Stadium.
- You must bring your Season Ticket to every match to be granted access to the Beaumont Legal Stadium.
- The club cannot accept responsibly for Season Tickets lost or destroyed. A £10 charge will be applied for a new Season Ticket issued through the official club store based in the Ridings Shopping Centre.
- Season Tickets are Non – Transferable and proof of ID & age may be asked for. Random Checks do take place at all home games so please ensure you carry appropriate ID.
- Dates and times for the Kick – Off of each match will be announced by the Club via our website localhost , social media, local press and in our match day programmes.
Dates and kick – off times are subject to change.
- Wakefield Trinity reserves the right to refuse entry.
- All Wakefield Trinity Season Ticket holders agree to abide by the ground regulations. Any holder found guilty of breaking the ground regulations or acting in a manner the club considers to be detrimental to the club’s interest will have their Season Ticket Confiscated and be banned from attending future games involving Wakefield Trinity. No Refunds will be issued.
- Any Change of address or personal details should be notified by contacting Wakefield Trinity on 01924201548 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require any further Season Ticket information please contact the official Club Store on 01924201548 or emailing email@example.com