Wakefield Trinity are proud to announce the launch of a new community programme, ‘Wellness To Work’ which offers FREE support coaching to upskill you back into work.
Wakefield Trinity will provide a relaxed and engaging environment that fuses supporting YOU to lead a healthy lifestyle, whilst harnessing YOUR employability skills.
The “WELLNESS TO WORK” programme will engage YOU through the ‘power of sport’ in a City which is renowned for its sporting culture.
The weekly programme will consist of 3 main strands to support YOU into the best possible position into education and employment.
- Will consist of 40 minutes of light physical fun activities aiming to boost YOUR mental mood and raising YOUR self-confidence.
- Followed by 40 minutes of mental resilience support within a group learning environment. Focusing on coping skills, mood management, relaxation, stress management, goal setting and managing setbacks.
- We will support YOU with a qualification to add to YOUR C.V. and potentially become further involved in coaching rugby league!
- Course content covers key attributes relevant to entering and sustaining employment including; project management and teamwork, whilst harnessing YOUR communication, leadership and self-confidence skills.
- We will link with our key business partners to offer practical support around job activities, CV building and interview techniques.
- YOU will be supported to either complete a volunteer placement within existing Wakefield Trinity Community Trust provision or complete YOUR own social action initiative.
- This will deliver a positive benefit back to the community and support YOU to further develop skills around project management, team work, health and safety and time management.
To join this FREE support programme to get YOUR “WELLNESS TO WORK” ready for employment then please register YOUR interest here: https://wellnesstowork.eventbrite.co.uk
For further information please email: email@example.com