Below is a message from our CEO, Michael Carter, which includes a Form for our 2020 Season Card Holders to complete!
After the fantastic response we have had, which has seen over 96% of season ticket holders say that they would not want any refund, and wish the Club to retain any monies to help plot its path through this crisis, I would like to now inform you of the next step that needs to be taken.
We would like you to submit the following form giving your details (so that we can check our database is correct) and also ticking the box that says that you want to donate any unused monies back to the Club. This then allows us to claim back any relevant VAT which will also help financially. The form takes less than two minutes to complete. (If you do not wish to donate any unused monies back to the club, then you can ignore this form).
In return for your kindness, I pledge the following to you:
- There will be a price freeze on your season card for 2021.
- Any junior ticket holder that would not have qualified for a junior ticket next year, WILL now be eligible to purchase a junior pass for 2021 at the current price for juniors.
- We will give you 2 lines in our Club 1873 Lottery each week for a year. This is worth £104 and gives you the chance every week to win the cost of your season ticket back plus many other prizes.
- We will also give you a £10 retail voucher to be spent in our Retail shop in November and December on our brand new Kit Supplier’s merchandise which is being launched then.
- You will also receive a special one-off polo shirt mentioning every members name that contributes showing that you did your bit to help survive the Corona Pandemic.
- And of course, an access code to watch all our behind closed doors games via OurLeague will be available. (Please email connor.grace@wakefieldtrinity should you require a code).
For all those that complete the form before Sunday 9th August there will be a draw for a special prize, courtesy of the Board.
I have been overwhelmed by the response we have had from you, our hardcore supporters. In addition to this, over 96% of you have pledged to renew your Season Card next year which, once again, gives us stability during this testing time. Myself, and the Board, cannot thank you enough for your continued and unwavering support to make sure this great Club gets through this unprecedented period.