- Wakefield Trinity RL (‘the Club Management’) reserves the right of admission to the Stadium.
- All persons entering the Stadium are admitted subject to their acceptance of these Stadium Regulations. Entry to the Stadium is conditional and constitutes unqualified acceptance of all the rules and regulations.
- All matches will be played in accordance with the rules and regulations of The Rugby Football League and their respective laws of the Game.
- Play cannot be guaranteed to take place on any specific day or at any specific time and the Club Management reserves the right to change its advertised fixtures without notice or liability.
- At the Club Management’s discretion, refunds may be made in respect of tickets sold and paid for in advance of a match, where such match is postponed. This is subject to a time limitation, the details of which can be obtained from the Club.
- The Club Management reserves the right to refuse admission to, or eject from, the Stadium: –
- Any person dressed in a manner which is considered inappropriate. offensive or distasteful
- Considered dangerous either to their own safety or the safety of other users of the Stadium.
- Any person who refuses to be searched by any employee or agent of the Club.
- Fireworks, smoke canisters, knives, bottles, glasses, cans, all musical instrument, flags, banners, poles and other similar articles or containers which could be used as a weapon or missile, are not permitted within the Stadium, and will be confiscated.
- The throwing of any object within the Stadium is not allowed.
- It is an offence to use foul and abusive language, obscene chanting, or racial abuse. Action will be taken against any individual/s indulging in such acts.
- Unauthorised persons are forbidden from entering the field of play, unless advised to do so in an emergency. Any person entering the field of play without permission may be charged with aggravated trespass and will be banned from the Stadium.
- The obstructing of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and similar places and persistent standing in seated areas whilst play is in progress is not allowed.
- The climbing of floodlight pylons stands or any other structure within the Stadium is not allowed.
- Unnecessary noise such as that from the use of audio equipment and behaviour likely to cause confusion or annoyance to any person is not allowed in any part of the Stadium.
- Any person attempting to gain admission to or being found within an area of the Stadium designated ‘Members Only’ or similar control without appropriate authorisation or documentation may be ejected from the Stadium.
- Except for persons authorised by the Club Management and Press Representation holding official passes, the taking of photographs, cine photography or video footage within the Stadium is not allowed. In addition, recording for Radio, Television, Internet or for private purposes, whether for transmission or otherwise is not allowed except with authorisation in writing from the Club Management.
- Only persons specifically authorised in writing by the Club Management can distribute either without charge or offer for sale within the Stadium newspapers, periodicals, or any other articles.
- Any person found damaging or defacing property within the Stadium will be subject to action which may include prosecution.
- Persons failing to comply with instructions from a Safety Team Member or other authorised agents of the Club may be ejected from the Stadium and subject to further action.
- The Club Management reserves the right for its employees and agents to remove from the Stadium any person who does not comply with the Stadium Regulations, the Rules and Regulations of the RFL and the Safety of Sports Grounds Act 1975, or whose presence within the Stadium is, or could, reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance, or annoyance to any other person.
- The importation of alcohol into the Stadium is not allowed.
- Any spectator breaching these regulations may be subject to a Conditional Banning Order or other action. All breaches will be fully investigated, retrospective action may be taken. Information will be shared with other Clubs and relevant parties.
- The Club will support and enforce Banning orders in place with other Clubs. Smoking is only permitted in designated areas this includes electronic vaping devices.
The Club Management reserve the right to refuse entry to any spectator visiting Belle Vue Stadium with bags over 15 inches in size into the Stadium. All approved bags will be searched on entry, this may cause delays, spectators should allow additional time for this procedure.
For Safety and Security, the Club Management use CCTV, Body Worn Video Systems, Digital Photography, Camcorders, and audio devices.
The Club shall ensure that whilst the provision of the Health Protection (coronavirus restrictions) (No2) (England) Regulations 2020 and the Health Protection (coronavirus restrictions) (Wales) Regulations 2020 (as amended) remain in force as these may be amended, modified, or replaced from time to time, whether generally or for a particular area which includes Spirit of 1873 Ltd t/a Wakefield Trinity RLFC, the procedures for the phased return of live sport, are followed.