Casual Coaches (Rugby League)
Job Type: Casual/Flexible
Overall Purpose of the role
To delivery and support Wakefield Trinity Community Trust with rugby league coaching in particular through the SkyTry programme within the Wakefield district and surrounding areas.
Delivering coaching sessions in schools settings – these may include curriculum, breakfast, lunch time or after school clubs.
To further raise the profile of Rugby League in Wakefield with the aim to encourage more participation at community clubs.
- Level 2 Certificate in Rugby League
- A recognised First Aid Qualification
- Safeguarding & protecting children certificate
- Willingness to work flexible hours in line with required programme delivery.
- Enhanced RFL Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- Good communication skills, enthusiasm, energy and creativity
- Full UK Driving Licence / Own transport is essential
Rates of pay to be discussed
To apply please contact:
Community Manager; James Stephenson – firstname.lastname@example.org / 01924 211611