The Wakefield Trinity Community Trust is delighted to offer a fantastic opportunity to support our Charity at an affordable cost and become a ‘Friend of the Trust’.
Businesses, Families or supporters who become a Friend of the Trust will help our award-winning team to continue to make a lasting impact on people’s lives.
The Wakefield Trinity Community Trust is the charitable arm of Wakefield Trinity RLFC. The Trust relies on the generous support of businesses and individuals to deliver the wide range of programmes we do in the local community under our pillars of Sport, Health and Education. You will support;
- Our full programmes of work which encompasses over 10,000 people in the local community.
- Primary schools across the city through our delivery of over 26,000 hours of coaching to over 4,300
- 2,500 high-school students to take part in physical activity.
- Over 1,000 enthusiastic Children with access to playing Rugby League at a Wakefield Trinity game.
- Our work to reduce health inequalities, by supporting projects which are designed to positively affect areas such as weight management and active ageing.
- A safer community by helping us reduce Crime and ASB.
Businesses, families or supporters who become a ‘Friend of the Trust’, receive a 2018 membership for £500. To thank you for your kind donation the Wakefield Trinity Community Trust will:
- Allow you to use our Brand in conjunction with your company.
- Put your Company logo and bio on our website under the ‘Friends of the Trust’ section.
- Announce the Partnership across all Trust social media platforms.
- Offer exclusive invites to Wakefield Trinity Community Trust Events and Networking Opportunities.
- Provide a certificate of membership to the Friends of the Trust scheme.
- Receive a 10% discount on a table booking at our Annual Community Gala Dinner.
- Receive two tickets to a celebratory game in 2018.
All companies that confirm their Friends of The Trust membership before 28th February will be entered into a special prize draw to be named as the Charities Official partner. This will take place when we play Huddersfield Giants at home on the 2nd March 2018.
To confirm your ‘Friend’s of the Trust’ membership please email Craig Shepherd, General Manager, on [email protected]
You can now watch our latest video to hear from Chairman Michael Carter and Director of Operations Mick Amos regarding the Friends of the Trust. Click here to watch