This year our Trinity Business Partnership is bigger and better than ever before… it will give new and existing sponsors the opportunity to take part in the Grand Draw to be in with a chance of winning Stadium Naming Rights for the 2017 season at Belle Vue.
The winner will have their company name displayed around the ground, outfacing on Doncaster Road, will be mentioned on Sky TV and the BBC and the business name will be in front of every Wakefield Trinity fan that steps foot into the ground during the 2017 season. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity for your business.
All businesses that join the Trinity Business Partnership will be entered into the Grand Draw, similar to a raffle. As well as Stadium Naming Rights, there will also be additional prizes given out in the draw and this will take place at the Sponsors Breakfast hosted at the ground in January (date TBC).
Regardless of whether you win a prize or not, all participants can take advantage of all of the below:
• 3m x 1m PVC banner on the South Stand hospitality block in the TV arc
• Executive box for 10 guests at a game of your choice (Leeds and Castleford are unfortunately excluded due to limited availability)
• Option to send out business information to the Wakefield Trinity database during the 2017 season
• Regular business updates during the season via the Wakefield Trinity social media pages (27,000 followers on Twitter and 23,000 likes on Facebook)
• Invitation to the sponsors breakfast in January where the draw will be made. The event will be attended by all first team players and Head Coach Chris Chester
The cost to be involved is £1,000 + VAT and payment must have arrived with us before the draw is made in January.
If you are interested in adding your business into the draw, please contact our Commercial Manager Verity Thomas on 01924 211 611 (option 2) or email [email protected]