Wakefield Trinity are currently recruiting Academy Match Reporters!
The roles will provide an exciting insight into world of professional sport, working closely with the club’s Media Manager to create engaging content for use on our website!
Wakefield Trinity Academy Match Reporters will get to experience several aspects of what is required in the industry, while also receiving guidance and constructive feedback to help them develop.
Tasks will include:
· Live match reporting of Under 19’s and U16’s games.
· Undertaking player/coach interviews in written, audio and video format.
· 350+ word match report close to the final whistle.
Desired skills include:
· Knowledge of and passion for Rugby League.
· Willingness to learn and develop skills.
· Video and photo skills would be an advantage.
The roles are voluntary and are ideal for university students who are looking to gain vital experience for their course.
Interested candidates need to apply via email with a covering letter to Media Manager Connor Grace at firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Monday 1 April 2019.