The Trinity Learning Zone needs your help to enable the continuation of the ‘Win & Grin with Daddy Cool’ programme.
Children from local primary schools attend the Learning Zone at Belle Vue Stadium to increase their self esteem, confidence and motivation by taking part in activities which are exciting, fun and stimulating, using Wakefield Trinity as a theme.
Your business could sponsor a group of children from a local school who take part in the programme at the Learning Zone. The children will attend once a week for six weeks, the cost to get involved is £700.
How the children benefit:
- Transport to and from the stadium
- 6 weekly 2 hr 30 min session for each child
- A HLTA and Teaching assistant to deliver the programme
- All required resources
- 2 quality prizes for each child
- A celebration whole school assembly at the end of the programme
- A unique and unforgettable positive life enhancing experience for 10 children!!
How your business benefits:
- Online exposure for your business at various points during the season – we have over 27k followers on Twitter and 21k on Facebook.
- Your company name/logo in a match day programme
- An article on our website thanking you for sponsorship and support
- Game day announcement thanking your company for your support
For further information and to find out how to support children from a local school in your area, please contact the Trinity Learning Zone Manager, Jo Kelly at email@example.com