2021 MEMBERSHIPS NOW ON SALE!6th December 2020
2021 Memberships are now on sale!
Prices have FROZEN on Adult and Concesssion Memberships from 2020 and you can join us on our journey in 2021 by purchasing a Trinity Membership!
Adult Memberships – from £259
Concession Memberships – from £199
Young Adults – from £99
Junior Memberships – from £30
How to Register
Fans wishing to become a Wakefield Trinity Member for the 2021 Betfred Super League season can do so by calling in to the Club Store located in the Ridings Shopping Centre.
Platinum Membership is an exclusive membership with numerous incentives for fans!
When signing up for Platinum, fans will receive the below:
- A choice of Home or Away Jersey
- Limited Edition Polo Shirt
- A Trinity ‘Goodie’ Bag
- One line in the Club 1873 Lottery
Please note that the deadline for the Platinum Membership is on 24th December. (Once you have purchased your 2021 membership, you will be unable to upgrade to platinum).
A Standard Membership includes access to each home game at the Mobile Rocket Stadium in 2021, plus any Academy games and Ladies games held at the Mobile Rocket and the first Challenge Cup fixture.
Young Adult Membership
This year we are introducing a ‘Young Adult’ Membership for those aged 17-21. These are available from £99.
Commit 6 will be back for 2021! You are able to join Commit 6 to guarantee your Season Membership for the 2022 season by calling in to the Club Store. This is run over a twelve month period from January to December at £26 a month.
Commit 6 Members can also upgrade to Platinum at an extra cost of £60.
Reserve your seat for 2021
2020 Members who had seats in the East Stand have until 24th December to renew their seat for 2021. If the seats are not renewed before that date, they will go on general sale.
For the 2021 season, disabled parking will come on a first come first served basis. There are just 14 spaces in total.
See below the full breakdown of prices:
1. 2021 Wakefield Trinity Members will be admitted to all 2021 Super League regular home league matches and all regular Academy and Ladies played here at the Mobile Rocket Stadium.
2. You must bring your Membership card to every match to be granted access to the Mobile Rocket Stadium.
3. The Club cannot accept responsibly for Membership cards lost or destroyed. A £10 charge will be applied for a new Season Ticket issued through the official club store based in the Ridings Shopping Centre.
4. Memberships are Non – Transferable and proof of ID & age may be asked for. Random Checks do take place at all home games so please ensure you carry appropriate ID.
5. Dates and times for the Kick – Off of each match will be announced by the Club via our website wakefieldtrinity.com and social media.
Dates and kick – off times are subject to change.
6. Wakefield Trinity reserves the right to refuse entry.
7. All Wakefield Trinity Members agree to abide by the ground regulations. Any holder found guilty of breaking the ground regulations or acting in a manner the club considers to be detrimental to the club’s interest will have their Membership Confiscated and be banned from attending future games involving Wakefield Trinity. No Refunds will be issued.
8. Any Change of address or personal details should be notified by contacting Wakefield Trinity on 01924 211611 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
9. To purchase a Junior Membership, you must be aged 16 or under for the START of the 2021 Betfred Super League season. This also applies to the Young Adults Membership, you must be aged 21 or under for the start of the season.
If you require any further Season Ticket information please contact the official Club Store on 01924211611 option 1 or emailing email@example.com