Saturday is the final opportunity to take advantage of the monthly payments for 2019 Membership.
If you are yet to purchase your 2019 Membership, make sure you pay a visit to the Club Shop in the Ridings Centre this weekend. What is even better, you can spread the cost of your Membership across three months (only available until Saturday September 29).
Payments over three months can be done in the Official Club Store based in the Ridings Shopping Centre or you can call on 01924211611 option 1. (A £15 Administration fee also applies to pay over 3 months) Members will not receive their Membership pack until the final payment has been made.
You can Click Here for all the pricing details.
How to Register
Fans wishing to become a Wakefield Trinity Member for the 2019 Super League season can purchase a membership in the Official Club Store based in the Ridings Centre, open Monday to Saturday 9am-5pm. Sign up before 5pm on Friday 30th November to pick up our fantastic early bird prices.
2019 Memberships can also be purchased over the phone by calling the Club Store on 01924211611 option 1. (2019 Memberships are not available to purchase online)
Renew Your Seat
Fans who are currently 2018 Season Ticket holders who have a seat reserved in the East Stand can keep their seat for the 20189 season by renewing their Membership before 5pm on Wednesday 31st October 2018. To Re new please visit the Official Club Store based in the Ridings Shopping Centre or you can call on 01924211611 option 1.
Spread the Cost with Direct Debit
If you purchase a Membership in September you can split the cost of your 2019 Wakefield Trinity Membership over three Monthly Installments. Payments over three months can be done in the Official Club Store based in the Ridings Shopping Centre or you can call on 01924211611 option 1. (A £15 Administration fee also applies to pay over 3 months) Members will not receive their Membership pack until the final payment has been made.
Season Ticket Holder Benefits
Becoming a Member at Wakefield Trinity doesn’t just mean you secure the best priced tickets to enjoy our 2019 home games, there’s a whole host of fantastic savings you will receive from local businesses, all of which can be found on the Business Directory on the Club website.
All Fans who purchase a 2019 Membership will receive a Membership pack; this includes a Membership wallet, £5 retail voucher, car sticker and bring a friend for free voucher (this excludes Leeds and Castleford), key ring discount card which entitles members to receive discounts through businesses across the city.
2019 Members will receive 50% off the price of a Magic Weekend ticket to enable you to enjoy the highly anticipated Rugby League event at a reduced price. As a club we have had great success at Magic Weekend it would be great to see you all back supporting the team again…..Where will it be held in 2019? We can’t wait to find out!!
2019 Members also benefit from gaining free entry to all Under 19s and U16’s Scholarship matches here at the Mobile Rocket Stadium.
Wakefield Trinity will be slashing the prices for Junior Membership for the 2019 season. The Junior Memberships will also entitle you to free entry to all away fixtures (you must collect a junior swap ticket prior to the games).
Season Ticket Categories
Platinum – After the success of last season, we are bringing back the Platinum Memberships. You will receive a Free Home or Away Shirt and an exclusive Polo Shirt, sizes will be taken when you purchase your Platinum Season Ticket.
Adults – The Adult Membership is available for Fans over the age of 21 on or before 31st January 2019.
Juniors – The Junior Membership price has been slashed for the 2019 season. This is available for anyone aged 16 and under on or before 31st January 2019. Valid ID (passport) will need to be produced when purchasing this ticket. Junior Season Tickets include Away Game Junior Swap voucher, these can be exchanged from the official store based in the Ridings Shopping Centre in advance of an away game day for a Junior Match Ticket. Junior Swaps and tickets are for the named person only and they cannot be transferred or sold to a third party!
Please see below for what is included in the Junior Membership pack:
- Junior Season Ticket – accessing every home and away fixture in the 2019 season
• Meet the players events – handful of players each time, including young home grown squad members. Number of events will be dictated by amount of members and will be registration only.
• Limited access open training session – for members only, at the Mobile Rocket Stadium, for the team run prior to game day. Once/Twice per year, on a Saturday morning.
• Entered into draw for team photo opportunity, including framed image.
• Mascot/Flag bearer opportunities
• 10% discount on birthday parties
• 10% on Trinity Holiday Camps (U11)
• 10% discount on Trinity DNA development days (U12-U16)
• Access to other discounts as promoted
• Access to member only events i.e. disco’s (first come, first served)
• Season card & wallet (as per adult pass)
Young Person – On the success of last season, we have brought back the Young Person Membership. This is available for anyone aged 17-21 on or before the 31st January 2019. Valid ID (passport/ drivers licence) will be needed when purchasing the ticket.
Concession – The Concession Season ticket is available for senior citizens aged 65 years or over on the 31st January 2019.
Commit 6 – All members who are in ‘Commit 6’ will receive their 2019 Membership the first week of January 2019 after the final payment has been made.
We are also launching our Loyalty Programme for Wakefield Trinity supporters today with the Memberships.
If you have been a member for the past three consecutive seasons (including 2019) you will receive a Bronze Membership Discount Card that will entitle you to 5% off in store.
Moving forward, when you reach five consecutive seasons, you will then receive a Silver Membership Discount Card, this will entitle you to 10% off in store.
Finally, if you reach 10 consecutive seasons, you will receive a Gold Membership Discount Card that will entitle you to 15% off in store.
(All excluding tickets)
If you miss a year, your Membership will reset to year 1 in the Loyalty Programme.
As the Club only holds data from the 2017 season, we will be treating that as everyone’s FIRST year.
Season Ticket Conditions
- 2019 Wakefield Trinity Members will be admitted to all 2019 Super League regular home league matches and all regular U19’s and U16’s Scholarship Matches played here at the Mobile Rocket Stadium.
2. You must bring your Membership card to every match to be granted access to the Mobile Rocket Stadium.
3. The Club cannot accept responsibly for Membership cards lost or destroyed. A £10 charge will be applied for a new Season Ticket issued through the official club store based in the Ridings Shopping Centre.
4. Memberships are Non – Transferable and proof of ID & age may be asked for. Random Checks do take place at all home games so please ensure you carry appropriate ID.
5. Dates and times for the Kick – Off of each match will be announced by the Club via our website localhost , social media, local press and in our match day programmes.
Dates and kick – off times are subject to change.
6. Wakefield Trinity reserves the right to refuse entry.
7. All Wakefield Trinity Members agree to abide by the ground regulations. Any holder found guilty of breaking the ground regulations or acting in a manner the club considers to be detrimental to the club’s interest will have their Membership Confiscated and be banned from attending future games involving Wakefield Trinity. No Refunds will be issued.
8. Any Change of address or personal details should be notified by contacting Wakefield Trinity on 01924201548 or by emailing email@example.com
If you require any further Season Ticket information please contact the official Club Store on 01924211611 option 1 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The Club are in dialogue with the Council and Wakefield88 Ltd (the owners of the ground) regarding the playing situation for the 2019 season. Nothing is confirmed as of yet. However Memberships play a vital role in the running of the Club through the off season. With this in mind, we are launching our Memberships. If it transpires that we are unable to reach agreement to play at the Mobile Rocket Stadium for 2019, any person who has bought a Membership, and is not happy with where the Club will play next season, will be entitled to a full refund. The Club hopes that the loyal fan base understands the predicament the Club finds itself in, and will commit to backing the Club. The Club will look to finalise our playing situation as soon as possible. Thank you for your continued support.